Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Half

Sorry for the delay in these updates... Although if you're not a frequent visitor, then you probably don't even notice since I've been backdating them. It'll be back to normal (probably, maybe) once we have dependable Internet, hopefully tomorrow night.

Anyhow, I woke up early (well, later than I wanted to) and ran a good 13.1 miles. I took the advice of a fellow marathoner and listened to a podcast while I ran instead of music... It certainly helped a lot. I've been finding myself increasingly bored with my music lately, so it was nice to be mentally engaged in something while running. In case you're wondering what I was listening to, it's an 8-part lecture series I found on iTunes U on Aesthetics and Philosophy of Art. Pretty interesting so far.

And not to mention my new route is fantastic... I ran up Lake Drive until Silver Spring and back. No traffic, and lots of nice scenery.

I didn't even notice the miles go by.

Pace: 9:28

No comments:

Post a Comment