Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Winning!

So my little donation promotion has ended (a few days late... I didn't think about how I had to move on August 1 when I promised to announce the winners on that day), and I want to give a big thank-you to everyone who participated. I'm packing up the 4x6" prints for everyone tonight, and I selected the lucky winners of an original 9x12" watercolor and, perhaps more importantly, the small, plastic mule. 

Winners!!!
Watercolor: Terri Brunner
Mule: Abby Kirchman

Congratulations, and thanks so much for donating!

If you missed out, don't worry. I'll still send out 4x6" prints for every donation of at least $25. So go ahead and donate. If you already donated, do it again!


In other news, my knee is much better. I bought a brace today and it's already helping a ton. Just going to rest and ice another day or two to be sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment