Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cross training, kinda

So today was a cross-training day, and usually I take the opportunity to go for a nice long bike ride. But I messed up my hand coming home from Summerfest the other day and my thumb can't move without hurting a lot... so biking for long distances is pretty impossible and, more importantly, it's no fun at all. Guillermo looked at it and it should be fine in a few days, but for now I have to ice it and keep it as immobile as possible... so no biking.

I didn't feel like just going for a walk, though, so I decided to do some light jogging for my cross-training. I went to the lake to visit my family (camping out before the fireworks) for a little while, went to the beach with my little brother and sister and then jogged back to campus before we went to Summerfest. I probably got a total of 3 or 4 hours of cardio today... nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment